Klippyo is a online video creator (editor), both desktop and mobile.
Klippyo lets you shoot, edit, and post engaging high-class videos from your desktop or phone in formats correctly optimised for social media.
No other software (video creator), in the world can do what Klippyo is doing right now.
Which is why it’s used and fully endorsed by one of the world’s most respected content creators, Derral Eves.
Klippyo is a premium tool, to make premium videos. The fact that changing a videos aspect ratio from the old format to the new format is also PROVEN by a third party to produce incredible results like this:
80-100% more engagement,
30-35% higher video views,
33% less cost per engagement,
78% more visibility in newsfeeds.
And that’s without ALL the other cool stuff Klippyo does to make creating and publishing top-tier content a breeze.
About the vendor
Joey Xoto and the team behind Klippyo (Viddyoze), have well over a hundred thousand customers, their products are always top notch and now with Klippyo it´s a little bit different than your average video editor.
It focuses more on the viral and social media side of creating videos and editing them, and it gives you a lot of options to really, really enhance your
videos.
In fact, it’s even integrated with Shutterstock so you can import images and videos and use them with the videos you currently have or to start a brand new video, the features included in Klippyo are absolutely amazing.
Klippyo a new fresh way of creating video content
4/
5
Oleh
Rachid Haddadi

2 commentaires
Tulis commentairesGreat info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have Blogging
ReplyThis is truly a decent and useful, containing all data furthermore greatly affects the new innovation. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing it agen asuransi allianz
Reply